Wednesday, August 25, 2010

19 DAYS TILL TREHERNE

5:45 AM: Eat an apple then go do weights at the gym followed by 100 sit ups at home ( there is no way I'll do those in public). Afterwards I run 1/4 mile to get a coffee then walk the rest of the way home.

8:45AM-8:30 PM:Eat 1/2 cup raw oats with 3/4 cup plain yogurt and fresh blueberries and a dollop of maple syrup. Drank 3 cups of water. Rode my bike to work then hopped on the bike after work for a total of 4 hours. Somewhere between work and post work bike ride I ate 2 pieces of banana bread, 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 handfuls of carrots, 2 veggie wraps and an apple. Drank 6 cups of water. Had a headache when I got home. Must remember to bring Advil on race day.

8:30pm-10:30PM: Had a plate of lasagna noodles with a tomato, a bit of oil and a dollop of cheese. Drank another glass of water. Continued reading Run Like a Mother How to Get Moving and Not Lose Your Family, Job or Sanity. I can totally relate to Dimiti's way of thinking and it makes me smile. Totally neglected my family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment