Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year


Didn't think about 'living lightly'.  We hopped in our car for a fairly long drive to ring in the new year with the in-laws and their families.  We crammed ourselves into a community club  for 5 hours and had a lot of fun with a bunch of other families from the town where my sister-in-law lives.    Today I did the Resolution Run with a friend who had never done it before. She informed me she wanted to do a personal best for this event and she achieved her goal. What a way to ring in the new Year! It was so fun to run with her and feel her excitement.  She told me her resolution  for '09  is  to run 3 half marathons this year(destinations unknown) with me .   Sounds good!
 For the time being we are able to jump in our cars whenever we want to take us wherever we want to go.   When will it stop being so easy?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the run, what a way to ring in the new year. Love it. Count me in for 2010!

    ReplyDelete