Friday, August 12, 2011

Radioactive Rain in Lake Louise?

My cousin sent this Youtube clip to me and I ignored it until the B man expressed concern after watching it.

I don't know who "ConectingDots" is. What are his credentials? How do I know he is using the geiger meter correctly? Yet at the same time it makes me wonder why there is NO recent news on the radioactive fallout from Fukushima and this makes me suspicious.

I found a reference to this Youtube clip on a forum from the department of Nuclear Engineering at University of California, Berkeley : "All readings are immediately after rainfall - but not necessarily when the Jet Stream was overhead, so the figures could be even higher". On that cheery note, take a look at the clip and stay out of the rain until you know it is safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment