Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Push Mower

It has been sitting in the shed since we moved here over 10 years ago. I tried it a few days ago and it still works! I thought the blades would have rusted or something. The kids can handle this mower. Not really sure why I preferred the gas mower come to think of it. It was difficult to start except on the very hottest days of the year, it was noisy, the bag kept falling off, had to store gas for it which often seemed to spill , and it was LOUD. We paid a fair bit of money of this mower which seems rather stupid now that I'd like to get rid of it. The push mower is quiet, it is not a hassle to manuevre out of the shed and no bagging required. Some may consider it more labour intensive because you have to mow a bit more often but I would take that over having to mow with earplugs any day. truth be told, I felt a bit self conscious out there because gas mowers rule in this neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment