Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Garden Ramblings



Ho-Mi Digger. A great garden tool with a rude name.

My jail compost is starting to creep me out. every time I use it I find stuff like pieces of shoe lace, plastic, and other unidentifiable objects. Today as I was planting, this thing plopped out of the bag that looked like a small knife! Turned out to be a thick piece of plastic from some kind of industrial handle. Then it hit me.... I am touching stuff criminals have touched. And not just any criminals. The jail where this compost came from houses the worst criminals in Canada and I am growing my vegetables in their waste and then I am going to eat this!?

1 comment:

  1. I thought of this after you mentioned going there but didn't say anything! I didn't want to freak you out...I'm laughing as well...

    ReplyDelete